Vendors // Locations // Topics

Sunday, April 12, 2009

All Event Decorators

Wedding Wallah met with Jo at All Event Decorators.  They have recently moved to a larger showroom and have quite a few mandaps on display in their warehouse connected to their office.  All Event is one of the newer entrants into the "mandap industry."  They didn't have a lot of albums to show us and most of the mandaps they had designed were on their computer.  It was a little hard to see their prior work on a small laptop screen.  They do have some work on their website, but again, it looks dated and does not do justice to their actual showroo.

However, they made up for it by their flexibility and desire to cater to exactly what we wanted.  The consultation was different than others - instead of telling us what they could do, Jo first asked us what we wanted.  It was a nice change.  Perhaps this attitude was the result of them being newcomers and wanting to win business.  Whatever it was, Wedding Wallah liked it.

 We would recommend this vendor for the bride who has an exact vision of what she wants her mandap to look like.  All Event Decorators are willing to design/build according to your desire, you just need to tell them what it is.

Wedding Wallah gives this vendor four stars.

Who else has used this vendor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for creating this blog. I'm a bride-to-be from FL, and I was wondering if you could post information about vendors in the South/SE area.

What are trendy themes/decor for 2009 Desi Weddings?

MD said...

I just worked with Pat at All Event for my recent wedding. My experience was great! Pat was very open to my suggestions and very creative herself. My mandap came out great. They also did the decorations for my garba/sangeet. I only gave her a theme to run with and she did an awesome job on this too. I got a ton of compliments from everyone! I would highly recommend All Event to brides in the NY/NJ area.

Post a Comment